The Perfect Blend of Comfort, Care and Active Living
What is Assisted Living at Brompton Heights?
We provide seniors assistance with daily living activities. Services vary from person to person based on their individual needs but typically include medication reminders, help getting around, nutrition support and personal grooming assistance like eating, bathing, dressing and toileting.
What is Brompton Height’s Approach to Assisted Living?
We believe that assisted living is about convenience, quality of life and encouraging the independence that our residents still have – all with the safety and oversight of having medical professionals nearby 24/7. Our residents are free to enjoy their lives the way they want to, while their families and loved ones can relax, knowing that help is right around the corner.
Benefits of Assisted Living
Studies have shown that seniors who choose assisted living when they are still relatively independent end up living healthier and more enriched lives. But no matter the level of care needed, if you are interested in a more convenient and safe lifestyle and can answer yes to any of the questions below, assisted living is likely an option for you:
- Do you still drive?
- Do you need someone to drive you around?
- Are you active and independent?
- Are you dependent on others for help with some or all daily tasks?
- Do you actively manage your medication and medical care?
- Do you need help with medication reminders or scheduling and coordinating medical appointments?
What’s Included for Assisted Living Residents:
- A robust social life & activities calendar
- Restaurant-style dining, 3 meals a day
- Maintenance services like housekeeping and laundry
- Resort-like amenities like a movie theater, ice cream parlor, game room and art studio
- Scheduled transportation
- An array of fully furnished apartments with private in-suite bathrooms
- Round-the-clock nursing supervision for medication management and in case of emergencies
- Personal care assistance with daily living activities like bathing, grooming and dressing
- Personalized care plans
- Nurse call system
- Nutritional services
- Wander-prevention system
- In-house geriatrician with support service
- Additional benefits from our Quality Assurance Nurse providing expert oversight on care plan development and medical team management
Extra Level of Care
Brompton Heights’ enhanced care provides additional health services so that our residents can maintain their lifestyle (and even their apartment because all our assisted living apartments are licensed for enhanced care) even as their needs change.