Opportunities for Mindful Connections in a Secure, Intimate Environment
What is Memory Care at Brompton Heights?
Memory care is specialized care for seniors facing challenges associated with dementia, Alzheimer’s disease and other types of memory impairment.
What is Brompton Height’s Approach to Memory Care?
We’ve created a safe and positive environment where the days are filled with favorite pastimes and meaningful moments are created. With a focus on bringing joy through engagement, the minds, bodies and spirits of our residents are stimulated with activities specifically designed for memory care residents. Our dedicated memory care wing includes fully furnished apartments with private in-suite bathrooms, a private dining room, outdoor patio and activity room.
Memory impairment often presents a difficult set of care challenges for families and loved ones. Families can breathe easy knowing that their loved one is in the hands of our trained staff that prioritizes safety, dignity and activity. Additionally, many families often find that when the stress of daily care is removed by moving a loved one into memory care, loving relationships often can be re-established and can flourish.
What’s special about Memory Care at Brompton Heights?
- Private dining room with three nutritious, well-balanced meals
- Individualized care plans
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and medication management
- Fully furnished residences with private in-suite bathrooms
- 24/7 recreation calendar designed for memory care including music therapy and day trips
- Daily housekeeping and laundry service
- Private outdoor courtyard
- Supervised access to all assisted living amenities and activities
- Wander prevention system