Below are the guidelines for visiting within the community. These will be revisited periodically, as we continue to gain guidance from the New York State Department of Health.
- Visitors under the age of 18 are permitted with the supervision of an adult.
- Visits can be made at any time between 8am-8pm, you no longer need to schedule visits through Reception.
- Accommodations can be made for off-hours visits.
- Visits are permitted in resident rooms, common areas or outside (weather permitting). No visitors are permitted to eat/sit in the dining room.
- Our private dining room is available for meals with your loved one. Please contact Reception (716) 634-5734 for availability.
- Facial coverings/masks must be worn by visitors. NYS Dept. of Health still requires masks be worn by visitors.
- Health screens and sign-in/sign-out logs will continue to be mandatory prior to visitation.
- During the entire length of the visit, visitors will have to maintain proper physical distance from other residents and staff.
- If you are not feeling well, please reschedule your visit or plan to visit when you are feeling better.
- Visitors who have a positive viral test for Covid 19 or symptoms of Covid 19 irrespective of test results should not enter the facility.
- While not recommended, residents who are on precautions or quarantine are permitted to have in-person, in-room visits only – masks must be worn by visitor and resident.
- Compassionate care visits will be allowed at all times.
If you have any questions prior to your visit, please feel free to reach out to us at (716) 634-5734 for any clarification. Thank you for your patience during this time.