A Higher Acuity of Care Services with All the Benefits of a Social Lifestyle
What is Enhanced Care at Brompton Heights?
Enhanced care provides as little or as much assistance as our residents need to be safe and successful in their everyday routine. As with assisted living, services vary from person to person but generally involve a need for a higher level of care.
100% of our beds are licensed for enhanced care, which means:
- Aging in Place: Even if your medical needs change, you won’t ever have to go through the inconvenience of moving again
- Aging Together: Couples or friends can live together even if they require different levels of care
What is Brompton Height’s Approach to Enhanced Care?
As one of the first communities to be 100% licensed for enhanced care, our model has always been to serve higher levels of need, so we have more medical expertise on property and train our staff to a higher level than other communities. Learn more about the difference in our care.
At Brompton Heights, we provide a steady, homelike environment to prevent unnecessary moves while some other communities choose to care for low acuity residents only, so families often must find new accommodations as medical needs change.
What’s Included for Assisted Living Residents:
- A robust social life & activities calendar
- Restaurant-style dining with assistance
- Maintenance services like housekeeping and laundry
- Resort-like amenities like movie theater, ice cream parlor, game room and art studio
- Scheduled transportation
- An array of fully furnished apartments with private in-suite bathrooms
- Round-the-clock nursing supervision for medication management and in case of emergencies
- Personal care assistance with daily living activities like bathing, grooming and dressing
- Assistance getting to and from daily events
- Personalized care plans
- Wander prevention and emergency call bell systems
The Enhanced Care Advantage:
- Nursing services including injections, catheter care and colostomy care
- Medical equipment assistance including oxygen
- Mechanical and two-person assist
- Assistance with diabetic management, oxygen management, ostomy and catheter care
- Physical assistance to accomplish daily living activities
- Mobility Assistance
- Roam Guard System
- 1 & 2 Person Assist for transfers /Mechanical Lifts Permitted