A Higher Level of Care, With All the Benefits of a Social Lifestyle
What is Enhanced Care at Brompton Heights?
Enhanced care provides as little or as much assistance as our residents need to be safe and successful in their everyday routine. As with assisted living, services vary from person to person but generally involve a need for a higher level of care.
100% of our beds are licensed for enhanced care, which means:
- Aging in Place: We adjust care plans as medical needs change to provide the best opportunity to stay with us.
- Aging Together: Couples or friends can live together and receive individualized levels of care, all under one roof.
What is Brompton Height’s Approach to Enhanced Care?
As one of the first communities to be 100% licensed for enhanced care, our model has always been to serve higher levels of need, so we have more medical expertise on property and train our staff to a higher level than other communities. Learn more about the difference in our care.
At Brompton Heights, we provide a steady, homelike environment to prevent unnecessary moves while some other communities choose to care for low acuity residents only, so families often must find new accommodations as medical needs change.
Enhanced Care Residents Enjoy All of the Benefits of Assisted Living:
- A robust social life & activities calendar
- Restaurant-style dining, 3 meals a day
- Maintenance services like housekeeping and laundry
- Resort-like amenities like movie theater, ice cream parlor, game room and art studio
- Scheduled transportation
- An array of fully furnished apartments with private in-suite bathrooms
- In-house geriatrician with support service
- Nutritional services
- Personal care assistance with daily living activities like bathing, grooming and dressing
- Additional benefits from our Quality Assurance Nurse providing expert oversight on care plan development and medical team management
- Personalized care plans
- Wander-prevention system
- All-inclusive pricing
The Enhanced Care Advantage:
- Specialized and advanced nursing services
- Assistance with diabetic and oxygen management
- Hands-on assistance by trained staff to safely accomplish daily, personal tasks
- Mobility assistance including 2-person and mechanical assist
- Community partnerships to provide the highest quality Hospice and Palliative care
- *Available for both Assisted Living and Memory Care residents