The Freedom and Enjoyment of a Maintenance-Free Lifestyle
What is Independent Living at Brompton Heights?
We help seniors simplify their lives by handling their day-to-day household chores, so they can focus on maintaining existing relationships, fostering new ones and fulfilling life-long goals. Independent living is perfect for the active senior who wants to revitalize their social life and cut down on the stresses of living at home.
What is Brompton Heights’ Approach to Independent Living?
Our independent living residents thrive in their golden years like never before because they have more choices on how they want to spend their time. With on-call maintenance, they don’t have to worry about daily chores and get to enjoy an array of in-house amenities and a robust activities calendar with social events 24 hours a day.
Private apartments come with a full kitchen, but residents can choose to enjoy restaurant-style dining and forego cooking or grocery shopping all together.
We know that looking for a new home is something that no one wants to do more than once, which is why residents can age in place and transition to our assisted living level of care if need be. This unique advantage is also perfect for couples or friends who want to stay together but need different levels of care.
What’s Included for Independent Living Residents:
- A robust social life & activities calendar
- Restaurant-style dining with assistance
- Maintenance services and snow removal
- Washer and dryer in the apartment
- Resort-like amenities like a movie theater, ice cream parlor, game room and art studio
- An array of one-bedroom apartments with private in-suite bathrooms
- Option to transition from independent to assisted living if needed
- All-inclusive at a more affordable price than many other local competitors