Living & Care Options
Senior Living Care Options at Brompton Heights
Understanding Our Approach to Care.
We are a senior living community where our highly trained staff provides individualized, expert care based on the specific needs of each resident. The home-like environment, extended medical services and personalized care that is provided at Brompton Heights facilitates a continuum of care that allows our residents to easily and comfortably age in place.
Our personalized service plans balance physical well-being, safety and overall health while encouraging the ability to maintain independent. With our individualized approach, residents join our community for a variety of reasons whether it’s to benefit from the convenience and safety of community living or to take advantage of the different levels of assistive services provided.
Sometimes families are faced with the difficult task of having to select a senior living option for their loved one quickly and when they least expect it. With over 35 years of experience, we are committed to partnering with our families to find tailored solutions that fit the need of their loved not only at admission, but over time as needs change with the aging process.
Families can find comfort in knowing that once the transition has been made to Brompton Heights, they have found a home that can accommodate many of the changing physical, medical and cognitive needs of their loved one.
What sets our medical care apart?
- Nursing staff is on site 24/7, not just on call
- Medical transportation is provided for the convenience of the residents and their loved ones
- Hands-on oversight provided by our Medical Director, Dr. Steven Buslovich, and his staff, who specialize in geriatric medicine
- Weekly rounds by Physician Assistants and monthly Medical Director rounds
- Additional benefits from our Quality Assurance Nurse providing expert oversight on care plan development and medical team management
- 100% of our beds are licensed for enhanced care, which means:
- Aging in Place: We adjust care plans as medical needs change to provide the best opportunity to stay with us
- Aging Together: Couples or friends with different needs can live together and receive individualized levels of care, all under one roof