Living & Care Options
Senior Living Care Options at Brompton Heights
It’s important to understand that Brompton Heights is not a nursing home.
We are a senior living community where our highly trained staff provides individualized, expert care based on the specific needs of each resident. The home-like environment, extended medical services and personalized care that is provided at Brompton Heights allows our residents to age in place and aims to prevent the transition to a nursing home all together.
Our personalized service plans balance physical well-being, safety and overall health while encouraging the ability to maintain independent. With our individualized approach, residents join our community for a variety of reasons whether it’s to benefit from the convenience and safety of community living or to take advantage of the different levels of assistive services provided.
Sometimes families are faced with the difficult task of having to select a senior living option for their loved one quickly and when they least expect it. With over 30 years of experience, we are committed to partnering with our families to find tailored solutions that fit the need of their loved not only at admission, but over time as needs change with the aging process. Families can find comfort in knowing that once the transition has been made to Brompton Heights, they have found a forever home that can accommodate the changing physical, medical and cognitive needs of their loved one.
What sets our medical care apart?
- Nursing staff is on site 24/7, not just on call
- Medical transportation is provided for the convenience of the residents and their loved ones
- Expert, on-site physician services available, in the comfort of home
- Hands-on oversight provided by our Medical Director, Dr. Steven Buslovich, with a specialty in geriatric medicine
- Additional benefits from our Quality Assurance Nurse providing expert oversight on care plan development and medical team management
- 100% of our beds are licensed for enhanced care, which means:
- Aging in Place: Even if your medical needs change, you will never have to go through the inconvenience of moving ever again
- Aging Together: Couples or friends with different needs can live together and receive individualized levels of care, all under one roof