Providing Complete Care and Support for as Long as Needed
What is Short-Term Care at Brompton Heights?
Seniors who take advantage of short-term, or respite, care stay at Brompton Heights and enjoy all the advantages of the community, for a temporary period of time.
Benefits for Seniors
With 24/7 nursing on premises, short-term care is the perfect home-like environment for recovering from a hospital visit, other health circumstance or to simply try out a new lifestyle.
- Seniors can take their mind off chores, laundry and food prep to focus on recovery as they benefit from on-call maintenance and restaurant style dining.
- Private apartments come fully furnished and are right down the hall from an array of in-house amenities.
- There are plenty of options to enjoy and a robust activities calendar with social events 24 hours a day.
Benefits for Care-Givers
For caregivers, short-term care at Brompton Heights can provide an emotional and physical break from the daily caregiving routine. We provide much needed personal time off while their loved ones continue to receive expert medical care and support in a safe and nurturing environment. Whether a caregiver has a vacation or is at risk of burning out, benefits can include:
- Stress relief and boosted energy
- Renewed sense of purpose
- Precious self-care time
- Peace of mind knowing loved ones are benefiting from:
- A change in daily routine, which could have become repetitive at home
- Friendship of others with similar ages, histories and life experiences
- Enjoyable social activities and fun events
- Lovingly prepared nutrition meals
- 24/7 nursing oversight
What’s Included for Assisted Living Residents:
- A robust social life & activities calendar
- Restaurant-style dining with assistance
- Maintenance services like housekeeping and laundry
- Resort-like amenities like movie theater, ice cream parlor, game room and art studio
- Scheduled transportation
- An array of fully furnished apartments with private in-suite bathrooms
- Round-the-clock nursing supervision for medication management and in case of emergencies
- Personal care assistance with daily living activities like bathing, grooming and dressing
- Assistance getting to and from daily events
- Personalized care plans
- Wander prevention and emergency call bell systems
The Enhanced Care Advantage:
- Nursing services including injections, catheter care and colostomy care
- Medical equipment assistance including oxygen
- Mechanical and two-person assist
- Assistance with diabetic management, oxygen management, ostomy and catheter care
- Physical assistance to accomplish daily living activities
- Mobility Assistance
- Roam Guard System
- 1 & 2 Person Assist for transfers /Mechanical Lifts Permitted